Multicenter Study of Case Finding in Elderly Emergency Department Patients
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 729–734, August 1995
How to Cite
Gerson, L. W., Rousseau, E. W., Hogan, T. M., Bernstein, E. and Kalbfleisch, N. (1995), Multicenter Study of Case Finding in Elderly Emergency Department Patients. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 729–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03626.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: May 13, 1994 Revision received: August 12, 1994 Accepted: August 20, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.