Emergency Department Utilization by the Elderly: Analysis of the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1996 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 694–699, July 1996
How to Cite
Woford, J. L., Schwartz, E., Timerding, B. L., Folmar, S., Ellis, S. D. and Messick, C. H. (1996), Emergency Department Utilization by the Elderly: Analysis of the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey. Academic Emergency Medicine, 3: 694–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1996.tb03493.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: July 11. 1995: revision received: November 20, 1995; accepted: November 27, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!