Tuberculosis Screening of Residents and Staff in Long-term Care Facilities
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 652–653, June 1998
How to Cite
Chanmugam, A. S., Kirsch, T. d., Obeso, E. A. D., Li, G. and Kelen, G. D. (1998), Tuberculosis Screening of Residents and Staff in Long-term Care Facilities. Academic Emergency Medicine, 5: 652–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1998.tb02479.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- long-term care facilities;
- occupational health
- 1CDC. Screening for tuberculosis and tuberculosis infection in high-risk populations:recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis. MMWR. 1995;44:18–34.
- 2CDC. Reported tuberculosis in the United States, 1995. Atlanta , GA : DC, 1996, p 23.
- 6CDC. Tuberculosis prevention in drug-treatment centers and correctional facilities—selected U.S. sites, 1990–1991. MMWR. 1993;42:210–3.
- 9CDC. Leads from the MMWR:tuberculosis transmission in state correctional institutions—California, 1990–1991. MMWR. 1992;41:927–9.
- 10CDC. Initial therapy for tuberculosis in the era of multidrug resistance:recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis. MMWR. 1993;42(No. RR-7).