Collaboration in Emergency Medicine Research: A Consensus Statement
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 152–156, February 1998
How to Cite
Lewis, L. M., Callaham, M. L., Kellermann, A. L., Marx, J. A. and White, J. D. (1998), Collaboration in Emergency Medicine Research: A Consensus Statement. Academic Emergency Medicine, 5: 152–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1998.tb02602.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received September 7, 1997; accepted: September 9, 1997
- 1KelleyWN, RandolphMA (eds). Careers in Clinical Research:Obstacles and Opportunities. Washington , DC : National Academy Press, 1994.
- 4Advisors, mentors, and role models in graduate and professional education:implications for the recruitment, training and retention of physician-investigators. Background paper for the Institute of Medicine Committee on Career Paths for Clinical Research. Washington , DC , 1994.
- 5U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Program for Playground Safety. Announcement 549 (request for proposals), 1995.
- 6The Second International Study of Infarct Survival (ISIS-2) Collaborative Group. Randomised trial of intravenous streptokinase, oral aspirin, both or neither among 17,187 cases of suspected acute myocardial infarction:ISIS-2. Lancet. 1988; 1988;ii:349–60.
- 8The Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIM1) Study Group. Comparison of invasive and conservative strategies after treatment with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction. Results of the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) phase II trial. N Engl J Med. 1989;320:618–27.
- 15Understanding and preventing violence:a public health perspective. In: National Institute of Justice Research Preview, U.S. Department of Justice, 1996.
- 16Anonymous Emergency department surveillance for weapon-related injuries—Massachusetts, November 1993-April 1994. MMWR. 1995; 44:160–169.
- 20The cost of injury. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 1993;11:241–53.
- 25The effect of anti-shock garments on pre-hospital survival. J World Assoc Emerg Dis Med. 1987;3:40–50., ,
- 30Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio della Strep-tochinasi Miocardio (GISSI). Effectiveness of intravenous thrombolytic treatment in acute myocardial infarction. Lancet. 1986;i:397–402.
- 32Stroke:Early pathophysiology and treatment. Summary of the fifth annual Decade of the Brain Symposium. Stroke. 1994;25:1877–81.
- 33National Heart Attack Alert Program Coordinating Committee 60 Minutes to Treatment Work Group. Emergency Department:Rapid Identification and Treatment of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction 1993.
- 36American College of Emergency Physicians Information Paper. Chest pain units in emergency departments:a report from the Short-term Observation Services Section. Am J Cardiol. 1995;76:1036–9.
- 38National Center for Health Statistics, McCaig LF. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey:1992 Emergency Department Summary. Advance data from Vital and Health Statistics; No 245. Hyattsville , MD : Public Health Service, 1994. (DHHS publication no. (PHS) 944–1250).