Women in Academic Emergency Medicine/Diversity Interest Group Position Statement
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1032–1035, September 2000
How to Cite
James, T. (2000), Women in Academic Emergency Medicine/Diversity Interest Group Position Statement. Academic Emergency Medicine, 7: 1032–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2000.tb02096.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- on behalf of the SAEM Women and Minorities Task Force Women in academic emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2000;7:999–1007. , , , , ,
- American women physicians in 2000: a history in progress. J Am Med Womens Assoc. 2000;55(1): 6–9. , .
- The status of women in medicine at the Brown University School of Medicine. R I Med. 1993; 76:337–9. , , , et al.
- Women in academic dermatology. Results of survey from the professors of Dermatology. Arch Dermatol. 1994;130:1131–5. .
- Women in academic medicine: perceived obstacles to advancement. J Am Med Womens Assoc. 1992; 47(4): 115–8. , .
- Comparing the status of women and men in academic medicine. Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119:908–13. , , , .
- Women's advancement in medicine and academia: barriers and future perspectives. Tex Med. 1997; 93(11): 60–4. , , , .
- Minority faculty and academic rank in medicine. JAMA. 1998; 280:767–71. , , , , , .
- Specialty choices, compensation, and career satisfaction of underrepresented minority faculty in academic medicine. Acad Med. 2000;75:157–6. , , , , .
- The effect of race and sex on physicians' recommendations for cardiac catheterization. N Engl J Med. 1999; 340:618–26. , , , et al.
- Racial differences in the treatment of early-stage lung cancer. N Engl J Med. 2000; 341:1198–205. , , , .
- The effect of patients' preferences on racial differences in access to renal transplantation. N Engl J Med. 1999;341:1661–8. , , , .
- Ethnicity and analgesic practice. Ann Emerg Med. 2000;35:11–6. , , , .
- Racially and ethnically selective selective analgesia: is this racism? [editorial]. Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35:79–82. , .
- Ethnicity and analgesic practice [editorial]. Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35:77–9. .
- Fear of ostracism still silences some gay MDs, students. Can Med Assoc J. 1996; 155:972–7. .
- Gay and lesbian physicians in training: family practice program directors' attitudes and students' perceptions of bias. Fam Med. 1996;28:720–5. , , , .
- Follow-up survey of support services for lesbian, gay, and bisexual medical students. Acad Med. 1996; 71:1012–4. , , .
- Experiences of blacks during medical training: a reflection of our Society. Oral presentation at the 2000 annual meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine, Boston , MA . .
- Race, gender and partnership in the patient—physician relationship. JAMA. 1999; 282:583–9. , , , et al.
- On behalf of the SAEM Diversity Interest, Group. SAEM Diversity position statement. Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7:1055. ,