*Study group principal investigators at each site (listed alphabetically by investigator name): Michael A. Gibbs, MD, Carolinas Medical Center; J. Stephen Huff, MD, University of Virginia; Andy Jagoda, MD, Mount Sinai Medical Center; Rashmi U. Kothari, MD, University of Cincinnati Medical Center; Jonathan A. Maisel, MD, Bridgeport Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine; Moss H. Mendelson, MD, Maryview Medical Center and Eastern Virginia Medical School; Dexter L. Morris, MD, PhD, University of North Carolina Health Care System; Edward Sloan, MD, Our Lady of Resurrection Medical Center and University of Illinois College of Medicine; Corey M. Slovis, MD, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Rodney W. Smith, MD, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and Michigan State University; and Jerald A. Solot, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Shadyside Hospital.
Emergency Department Management of Patients with Seizures: A Multicenter Study
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 622–628, June 2001
How to Cite
Huff, J. S., Morris, D. L., Kothari, R. U., Gibbs, M. A. and THE Emergency Medicine Seizure Study Group (EMSSG)* (2001), Emergency Department Management of Patients with Seizures: A Multicenter Study. Academic Emergency Medicine, 8: 622–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2001.tb00175.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received October 3, 2000; revision received December 28, 2000; accepted January 8, 2001
- 2Epilepsy with generalized tonic—clonic seizures. In: WyllieE. The Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice. Philadelphia : Lea & Febiger, 1993, pp 593–4.
- 12Subtle generalized convulsive status epilepticus [abstract]. Epilepsia 1984; 25: 653., , ,