Research Fundamentals: Choosing an Appropriate Journal, Manuscript Preparation, and Interactions with Editors
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 844–850, August 2001
How to Cite
DeBehnke, D. J., Kline, J. A. and Shih, R. D. (2001), Research Fundamentals: Choosing an Appropriate Journal, Manuscript Preparation, and Interactions with Editors. Academic Emergency Medicine, 8: 844–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2001.tb00219.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received June 19, 1997; Revision received November 19, 1999; accepted November 20, 1999
- 5American Medical Association. Manual of Style. 8th Edition. Baltimore , MD : Williams & Wilkins, 1989.
- 7How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper. 3rd Edition. Phoenix , AZ : The Oryx Press, 1988.