Overcrowding in America's Emergency Departments: Inpatient Wards Replace Emergency Care
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 188–189, February 2001
How to Cite
Henry, M. C. (2001), Overcrowding in America's Emergency Departments: Inpatient Wards Replace Emergency Care. Academic Emergency Medicine, 8: 188–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2001.tb01287.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1New York State Department of Health. Emergency Department Patient Care Demand: Public Forum. New York, Jun 30, 1999.
- 2California State Senate special hearing, Mar 22, 2000.
- 3It's not the flu, stupid! NY ACEP Empire State Epic. Legislative Issue 2000, p 3..
- 10Technology-intensive and comprehensive services at teaching hospitals. In: Meeting the Needs of Communities. How Medical Schools and Teaching Hospitals Ensure Access to Clinical Services. Washington , DC . Association of American Medical Colleges, 1998, pp 33–7..
- 11Emergency rooms: the new wards. New York Times. Jan 15, 1988, p B1..