Emergency Medicine Crisis Resource Management (EMCRM): Pilot Study of a Simulation-based Crisis Management Course for Emergency Medicine
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 386–389, April 2003
How to Cite
Reznek, M., Smith-Coggins, R., Howard, S., Kiran, K., Harter, P., Sowb, Y., Gaba, D. and Krummel, T. (2003), Emergency Medicine Crisis Resource Management (EMCRM): Pilot Study of a Simulation-based Crisis Management Course for Emergency Medicine. Academic Emergency Medicine, 10: 386–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2003.tb01354.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- received January 29, 2002 revision received May 13, 2002 accepted May 24, 2002.
- Cockpit Resource Management. New York : Academic Press, 1993. , ,
- Simulation-based training in anesthesia crisis resource management (ACRM): a decade of experience. Simulation & Gaming. 2001; 32(2):175–93. , , , , .
- Anesthesia crisis resource management training: teaching anesthesiologists to handle critical incidents. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1992; 63:763–70. , , , , .
- Demonstration of high-fidelity simulation team training for emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 1999; 6:312–23. , , , , , .
- The potential for improved teamwork to reduce medical errors in the emergency department. Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 34:373–83. , , , , , .
- Virtual reality and simulation: training the future emergency physician. Acad Emerg Med. 2002; 9:78–87. , , .
- To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System. Washington , DC : National Academy Press, 1999. , ,