Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 12, page 1283, December 2004
How to Cite
Richardson, B. K. (2004), Feedback. Academic Emergency Medicine, 11: 1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2004.tb01913.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received January 1, 2004; revision received March 12, 2004; accepted May 3, 2004.
- Feedback in clinical medical education. JAMA. 1983; 250:777–81. .
- Feedback. In: FincherRE (ed). Guidebook for Clerkship Directors. Washington , DC : Association of American Medical Colleges, 2000, pp 135–8. .
- Providing feedback. In: MumfordL (ed). Teaching During Rounds: A Handbook for Attending Physicians and Residents. Baltimore : Johns Hopkins Press, 1992, pp 85–93. , .
- Preceptors' strategies for correcting residents in an ambulatory care medicine setting: a qualitative analysis. Acad Med. 1995; 70:224–9. , , .
- Effective teaching for preceptors of ambulatory care: a survey of medical students. Am J Med. 2000; 108:499–502. , , , , .
- Limitations of physician ratings in the assessment of student clinical performance in an obstetrics and gynecology clerkship. Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78:136–41. .
- Medical student performance: a comparison of house officer and attending staff as evaluators. Eval Health Prof. 1982; 5:87–94. .
- A workshop program to train volunteer community preceptors. Acad Med. 1990; 65:46–7. , , , .
- Medical students' clinical self-assessments: comparisons with external measures of performance and the students' self-assessment of overall performance and effort. Acad Med. 1993; 68:285–94. , , , .
- A new vocabulary and other innovations to improve descriptive in-training evaluations. Acad Med. 1999; 74:1203–7. .
- Strategies to improve teaching in the ambulatory medicine setting. Arch Intern Med. 1990; 150:2133–7. , .
- Evaluating the internal medicine clerkship: a Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine commentary. Am J Med. 1994; 97:I–VII. , .