Elder Care Transfer Forms
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 160–161, February 2005
How to Cite
Gaddis, G. M. (2005), Elder Care Transfer Forms. Academic Emergency Medicine, 12: 160–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2005.tb00857.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- An extended care facility–to–emergency department transfer form improves communication. Acad Emerg Med. 2005; 12:114–8. , , et al.
- Appropriateness of patient transfer from a nursing home to an acute-care hospital: A study of emergency room visits and hospital admissions. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1991; 39:1164–8. , .
- Nursing home patients transferred by ambulance to a VA emergency department. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1991; 39:132–6. , .
- Referral of patients from long term to acute care facilities. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1983; 31:74–8. , .
- Emergency care for patients in long-term care facilities: a need for better communication. Acad Emerg Med. 1997; 4:854–5. .
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. http:www.hhs.govocrhipaa.