Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, Chicago, IL, May 16, 2007.
Hospital and Demographic Influences on the Disposition of Transient Ischemic Attack
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 171–176, February 2008
How to Cite
Coben, J. H., Owens, P. L., Steiner, C. A. and Crocco, T. J. (2008), Hospital and Demographic Influences on the Disposition of Transient Ischemic Attack. Academic Emergency Medicine, 15: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2008.00041.x
The views herein are the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the AHRQ or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received August 27, 2007; revision received October 24, 2007; accepted October 27, 2007.
- 6Stroke: The First Hours: Guidelines for Acute Treatment. Centennial, CO: National Stroke Association, 2000., , .
- 9Emergency Department Data Evaluation. May 2005. HCUP Methods Series Report #2005–2. ONLINE. June 3, 2005. U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/2005_02.pdf. Accessed Oct 30, 2007., .
- 10HCUP. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. June 2007. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov. Accessed Jun 26, 2007.
- 11U.S. Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service. Briefing Room: Measuring rurality--Urban Influence Codes. Available at: http://www.ers.usda.gov/Briefing/Rurality/UrbanInf/. Accessed Jun 26, 2007.
- 12HCUP Clinical Classifications Software (CCS) for ICD-9-CM Fact Sheet. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/ccs/ccsfactsheet.jsp. Accessed Jun 26, 2007.
- 15How to estimate relative risk in SAS using PROC GENMOD for common outcomes in cohort studies. UCLA Academic Technology Services SAS FAQ. Available at: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/STAT/SAS/faq/relative_risk.htm. Accessed Jun 27, 2007..