The Provision of Public Health Services in the Emergency Department: “Begin with the End in Mind”
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 198–200, February 2008
How to Cite
Gaddis, G. M. and Hauswald, M. (2008), The Provision of Public Health Services in the Emergency Department: “Begin with the End in Mind”. Academic Emergency Medicine, 15: 198–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2008.00056.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- 3Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster, 1989..
- 5DonaldsonMS, YordyKD, LohrKN, VanselowNA (eds). Primary care: America’s health in a new era. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1996, p 395.
- 12Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. New Releases in Preventative Services. Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/prevnew.htm. Accessed Dec 7, 2007.
- 14US Preventative Services Task Force. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2nd ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams & Wilkins, 1996.
- 15An Introduction to Human Factors Engineering, 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education/Prentice Hall, 2004, pp 120–55., , , .