Compliance with Recommended Cancer Screening among Emergency Department Patients: A Multicenter Survey
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 483–486, May 2008
How to Cite
Ginde, A. A., Millen, J. C., Love, J. S., Pang, J. M. and Camargo, C. A. (2008), Compliance with Recommended Cancer Screening among Emergency Department Patients: A Multicenter Survey. Academic Emergency Medicine, 15: 483–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2008.00103.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Received January 3, 2008; revisions received January 28 and January 29, 2008; accepted January 29, 2008.
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts and Figures 2007. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society, 2007. Available at: http://www.cancer.org. Accessed Dec 26, 2007.
- 2The Unequal Burden of Cancer: An Assessment of NIH Research and Programs for Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 1999., .
- 3U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2010, 2nd ed. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000. Available at: http://www.healthypeople.gov/document. Accessed Dec 26, 2007.
- 6National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2005 emergency department summary. Adv Data. 2007; 386:1–32., , .
- 10U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. Section: Cancer. Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/cps3dix.htm. Accessed Dec 26, 2007.