National Growth in Simulation Training within Emergency Medicine Residency Programs, 2003–2008
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of The 2008 AEM Consensus Conference: The Science of Simulation in Healthcare: Defining and Developing Clinical Expertise Guest Editors:Amy Kaji, MD, PhD David C. Cone, MD
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1113–1116, November 2008
How to Cite
Okuda, Y., Bond, W., Bonfante, G., McLaughlin, S., Spillane, L., Wang, E., Vozenilek, J. and Gordon, J. A. (2008), National Growth in Simulation Training within Emergency Medicine Residency Programs, 2003–2008. Academic Emergency Medicine, 15: 1113–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2008.00195.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received April 4, 2008; revision received May 25, 2008; accepted May 28, 2008.
- 1The status of human simulation training in emergency medicine residency programs. Simul Healthc. 2006; 1:18–21., , , .
- 2Outcome assessment in emergency medicine--a beginning: results of the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD) emergency medicine consensus workgroup on outcome assessment. Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15:267–77., , , , .