Comments from the co-chairs of the 2008 Academic Emergency Medicine Consensus Conference, “The Science of Simulation in Healthcare: Defining and Developing Clinical Expertise,” Washington, DC, May 28, 2008.
Future Directions: A Simulation-based Continuing Medical Education Network in Emergency Medicine
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of The 2008 AEM Consensus Conference: The Science of Simulation in Healthcare: Defining and Developing Clinical Expertise Guest Editors:Amy Kaji, MD, PhD David C. Cone, MD
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 978–981, November 2008
How to Cite
Vozenilek, J. A. and Gordon, J. A. (2008), Future Directions: A Simulation-based Continuing Medical Education Network in Emergency Medicine. Academic Emergency Medicine, 15: 978–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2008.00256.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received July 23, 2008; revision received July 29, 2008; accepted July 30, 2008.
- 4ABEM Core Content Task Force. The Model of the Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine. Available at: http://www.abem.org/PUBLIC/portal/alias__Rainbow/lang__en-US/tabID__3590/DesktopDefault.aspx. Accessed Aug 30, 2008.
- 5Malpractice insurance carrier provides premium incentive for simulation-based training and believes it has made a difference. Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF) Newsletter. 2007; 22(1):17. Available at: http://www.apsf.org/assets/Documents/spring2007.pdf. Accessed Jul 22, 2008., .