From the Office of Graduate Medical Education, Partners Healthcare System, Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard Medical School, and the Department of Emergency Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital (SEF), Boston, MA; the Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA (WCC), Torrance CA, and University of California, Los Angeles–David Geffen School of Medicine (WCC), Los Angeles, CA; the Department of Emergency Medicine, Wayne State University (GJK), Detroit, MI; the Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (JF), Boston, MA; the Department of Emergency Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine (PS), Atlanta, GA; and the University of California, San Francisco, Department of Emergency Medicine, San Francisco General Hospital (ML), San Francisco, CA.
Highlights in Emergency Medicine Medical Education Research: 2008
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1318–1324, December 2009
How to Cite
Farrell, S. E., Coates, W. C., Khun, G. J., Fisher, J., Shayne, P. and Lin, M. (2009), Highlights in Emergency Medicine Medical Education Research: 2008. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: 1318–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Received March 31, 2009; revisions received June 2, June 7, and July 22, 2009; accepted July 24, 2009.
- 1Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate. Princeton, NJ: The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, 1990..
- 2Issues to consider when planning and conducting educational research. J Dent Educ. 2004; 68:316–23..
- 8Review of medical education articles in internal medicine journals. Alliance for Clinical Education (ACE) Journal Watch. Teach Learn Med. 2005; 17:307–11..
- 9Review of medical education articles in family medicine journals. Journal Watch from ACE (Alliance for Clinical Education) Teach Learn Med. 2006; 18:82–6., .