Presented at the Association of American Medical College’s 2009 Annual Meeting, Nov 10th, 2009, Boston, MA.
The MERC at CORD Scholars Program in Medical Education Research: A Novel Faculty Development Opportunity for Emergency Physicians
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S37–S41, December 2009
How to Cite
Love, J. N., Coates, W. C., Santen, S. A., Hobgood, C. D., Mavis, B. E. and Farrell, S. E. (2009), The MERC at CORD Scholars Program in Medical Education Research: A Novel Faculty Development Opportunity for Emergency Physicians. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S37–S41. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00591.x
CoI: The author reports that there are no conflicts of financial interest.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received June 21, 2009; revision received July 19, 2009; accepted July 31, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content6
- 7Supporting Medical Education Research Quality: The Association of American Medical Collegesʼ Medical Education Research Certificate Program, Academic Medicine, 2011, 86, 1, 122, , , , ,