Presented at the Association of American Medical College’s 2009 Annual Meeting, Nov 10th, 2009, Boston, MA.
The MERC at CORD Scholars Program in Medical Education Research: A Novel Faculty Development Opportunity for Emergency Physicians
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S37–S41, December 2009
How to Cite
Love, J. N., Coates, W. C., Santen, S. A., Hobgood, C. D., Mavis, B. E. and Farrell, S. E. (2009), The MERC at CORD Scholars Program in Medical Education Research: A Novel Faculty Development Opportunity for Emergency Physicians. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S37–S41. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00591.x
CoI: The author reports that there are no conflicts of financial interest.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received June 21, 2009; revision received July 19, 2009; accepted July 31, 2009.
- 1Chair’s message. GEA Correspondent 2004; 17(2):1–2..
- 3Experience with a medical education research group at the Mayo Clinic. Med Teach. 2008; 20:1–4., , .
- 5Institute of Medicine. Academic Health Centers Leading Change in the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2003.
- 13Scholarship reconsidered: priorities of the professoriate. Princeton, NJ: Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, 1990..