See Appendix 1.
Attending and Resident Satisfaction with Feedback in the Emergency Department
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S76–S81, December 2009
How to Cite
Yarris, L. M., Linden, J. A., Gene Hern, H., Lefebvre, C., Nestler, D. M., Fu, R., Choo, E., LaMantia, J., Brunett, P. and on behalf of the Emergency Medicine Education Research Group (EMERGe) (2009), Attending and Resident Satisfaction with Feedback in the Emergency Department. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S76–S81. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00592.x
Prior Presentations: Presented at the 2008 SAEM Regional Research Forums (Western, New York, Southeastern, and New England), and the SAEM Annual Meeting, May 2008, Washington, DC.
CoI: No other financial interests were disclosed.
This publication was made possible with support from the Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute, grant number UL1 RR024140 from the National Center for Research Resources, a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received August 4, 2009; accepted August 5, 2009.
- 1Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Website homepage. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/home/home.asp. Accessed Sep 21, 2009.
- 2Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Emergency Medicine Guidelines. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/RRC_110/110_guide0lines.asp. Accessed Sep 21, 2009.
- 4Assessing the new general competencies for resident education: a model from an emergency medicine program. Acad Emerg Med. 2001; 7:752–7., , , .
- 5360 degree feedback: possibilities for assessment of the ACGME core competencies for emergency medicine residents. Acad Emerg Med. 2002; 11:1295–9., .
- 13Mail and internet surveys: the tailored design method, 2nd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000..
- 14Applied logistic regression, 2nd edn. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000, pp 288–308., .