See Appendix 1.
Real-Time Inter-Rater Reliability of the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors Standardized Direct Observation Assessment Tool
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S51–S57, December 2009
How to Cite
LaMantia, J., Kane, B., Yarris, L., Tadros, A., Ward, M. F., Lesser, M., Shayne, P. and The SDOT Study Group II (2009), Real-Time Inter-Rater Reliability of the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors Standardized Direct Observation Assessment Tool. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S51–S57. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00593.x
Funding Sources: None.
CoI: The author has no financial conflicts to report.
Presented: 2008 National SAEM Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, May 29, 2008; 2008 Southeastern Regional SAEM Meeting, Louisville, KY, March 14–15, 2008; 2008 Western Regional SAEM Meeting, Costa Mesa, CA, March 28–29, 2008; 2008 New York Regional SAEM Conference, New York, NY, April 30, 2008; 2008 New England Regional SAEM Meeting, Shrewsbury, MA, April 30, 2008.
We would like to thank the attending physicians at each site who participated in this study.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received August 5, 2009; accepted August 7, 2009.
- 2Developing an assessment system: facilitator’s guide. Academic Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2006. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/e-learn/FacManual_module3.pdf. Accessed June 28, 2009..
- 5Elementary Survey Sampling. Belmont, CA: Duxbury Press, 1971., , .