Presented at the American College of Emergency Physicians Research Forum, Chicago, IL, October 27, 2008.
Evaluation of a Web-based Asynchronous Pediatric Emergency Medicine Learning Tool for Residents and Medical Students
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S46–S50, December 2009
How to Cite
Burnette, K., Ramundo, M., Stevenson, M. and Beeson, M. S. (2009), Evaluation of a Web-based Asynchronous Pediatric Emergency Medicine Learning Tool for Residents and Medical Students. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S46–S50. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00598.x
CoI: The author states that there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received August 9, 2008; accepted August 10, 2009.
- 3Curriculum development for medical education: a six step approach. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1998..
- 4Basics in medical education. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific, 2003., .
- 6A Practical Guide to Clinical Teaching in Medicine. Chapter 14: Evaluation of Cognitive Skills. New York, NY: Springer Publishing Co., 1998, pp 136–48., , .
- 7Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences, 2nd edn. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., 1988..
- 8ACGME Outcome Project, A Model System for Assessing the General Competencies. Available at: http://www.appd.org/appd1.pdf. Accessed Sep 18, 2009., .
- 17The Adult Learner: The Definitive Classic in Adult Education and Human Resource Development, 6th edn. Woburn, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2005., , .