CoI: The author reports that there are no conflicts of financial interest.
Emergency Medicine Residency Applicant Views on the Interview Day Process
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s2, pages S67–S70, December 2009
How to Cite
DeIorio, N. M., Yarris, L. M. and Gaines, S. A. (2009), Emergency Medicine Residency Applicant Views on the Interview Day Process. Academic Emergency Medicine, 16: S67–S70. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00602.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received August 10, 2009; revision received August 25, 2009; accepted August 28, 2009.
- 1National Residency Match program. Results and Data: 2009 Main Residency Match. Available at: http://www.nrmp.org/data/resultsanddata2009.pdf. Accessed Jun 18, 2009.
- 3Factors applicants value when selecting an emergency medicine residency. West J Emerg Med. 2009; 10(3):159–62., , .
- 5National Resident Matching Program. Charting Outcomes in the Match. Available at: http://www.nrmp.org/data/chartingoutcomes2007.pdf. Accessed Sep 21, 2007.