Presented at the SAEM Western Conference, Park City, UT, January 30, 2009.
COMLEX-1 and USMLE-1 Are Not Interchangeable Examinations
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 218–220, February 2010
How to Cite
Sarko, J., Svoren, E. and Katz, E. (2010), COMLEX-1 and USMLE-1 Are Not Interchangeable Examinations. Academic Emergency Medicine, 17: 218–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00632.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received June 24, 2009; revision received July 31, 2009; accepted August 3, 2009.
- 1How to predict USMLE scores from COMLEX-USA scores: a guide for directors of ACGME-accredited residency programs. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2006; 106:568–9., .
- 2COMLEX-USMLE score correlation: are they comparable? Acad Intern Med Insight. 2008; 64:16–19., , , .
- 3USMLE website home page. Available at: http://www.usmle.org/General_Information/general_information_FAQs.html#score. Accessed May 18, 2009.
- 4NBOME website: http://www.nbome.org/comlex-cbt.asp?m=can. Accessed May 18, 2009.
- 7Predictive validity of osteopathic medical licensing examinations for osteopathic medical knowledge measured by graduate written examinations. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2003; 103:337–42., , .