Injuries Related to Snow Blowers in the United States: 2002 Through 2008
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 566–569, May 2010
How to Cite
Hammig, B. and Jones, C. (2010), Injuries Related to Snow Blowers in the United States: 2002 Through 2008. Academic Emergency Medicine, 17: 566–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00730.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Received September 21, 2009; revision received November 17, 2009; accepted November 19, 2009.
- 6U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Snow Thrower Safety Alert. Washington DC: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 2004.
- 7U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Snow Thrower Related Hazards, 1990–1997. Washington DC: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 1998.
- 8American National Standards for Snow Throwers. Safety Specifications. New York, NY: American National Standards Institute, Inc., 1995, pp B71–3.
- 9Consumer Products Safety Commission. National Electronic Injury Surveillance System Sample Design and Implementation. Available at: http://www.cpsc.gov/LIBRARY/neiss.html. Accessed Feb 14, 2010.
- 10Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. What is Advocacy? Available at: http://www.saem.org/saemdnn/Advocacy/tabid/67/Default.aspx. Accessed Feb 14, 2010.