Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM) Curriculum Revision Group members are listed in Appendix A.
Emergency Medicine Clerkship Curriculum: An Update and Revision
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 638–643, June 2010
How to Cite
Manthey, D. E., Ander, D. S., Gordon, D. C., Morrissey, T., Sherman, S. C., Smith, M. D., Rimple, D., Thibodeau, L. G. and on behalf of Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM) Curriculum Revision Group (2010), Emergency Medicine Clerkship Curriculum: An Update and Revision. Academic Emergency Medicine, 17: 638–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00750.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
- Received September 23, 2009; revision received November 30, 2009; accepted December 3, 2009.
- 6American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME). Functions and Structure of a Medical School: Standards for Accreditation of Medical Education Programs Leading to the M.D. Degree. Available at: http://www.lcme.org/standard.htm. Accessed Mar 8, 2010.
- 7An educator’s guide to teaching emergency medicine to medical students. Acad Emerg Med. 2005; 12:129e1–4..
- 12American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC). The AAMC Project on the Clinical Education of Medical Students. Available at: http://www.aamc.org/meded/clinicalskills/. Accessed Mar 8, 2010.
- 13American Council of Graduate Medical Education. ACGME Outcome Project. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome. Accessed Mar 8, 2010.
- 15Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors. Outcome assessment in emergency medicine--a beginning: results of the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD) emergency medicine consensus workgroup on outcome assessment. Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15:267–77., , , , ,