Disclosures: The authors have no disclosures or conflicts to report.
The CORD Academy for Scholarship in Education in Emergency Medicine
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD/CDEM Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s2, pages S13–S15, October 2010
How to Cite
LaMantia, J., Kuhn, G. J. and Searle, N. S. (2010), The CORD Academy for Scholarship in Education in Emergency Medicine. Academic Emergency Medicine, 17: S13–S15. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00895.x
Supervising Editor: Terry Kowalenko, MD.
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- 1Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate. Princeton, NJ: Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, 1990..
- 2Scholarship Assessed. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1997., , .
- 4ACGME Outcome Project. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/. Accessed Apr 22, 2010.
- 7American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine. National Academy of Osteopathic Medical Educators. Available at: http://www.aacom.org/InfoFor/educators/naome/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed Apr 22, 2010.