Presented at the American College of Clinical Pharmacy annual meeting, Anaheim, CA, October 2009.
Comparison of Succinylcholine and Rocuronium for First-attempt Intubation Success in the Emergency Department
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2011
How to Cite
Patanwala, A. E., Stahle, S. A., Sakles, J. C. and Erstad, B. L. (2011), Comparison of Succinylcholine and Rocuronium for First-attempt Intubation Success in the Emergency Department. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00954.x
Disclosures: No funding or support was received for this research.
Supervising Editor: Robert Reardon, MD.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received March 30, 2010; revision received June 7, 2010; accepted June 12, 2010.
- 4Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions. Rocuronium Bromide Injection, USP [package insert]. Bloomington, IN: Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC; 2008.
- 5Succinylcholine Chloride Injection, USP [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: Hospira Inc., 2004.