A related article appears on page 93.
The Words Your Patients Will Remember
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2010 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 96–97, January 2011
How to Cite
Hemphill, R. R. and Santen, S. A. (2011), The Words Your Patients Will Remember. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00966.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- 4Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. ACGME website homepage. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/home/home.asp. Accessed Oct 16, 2010.
- 6How to Break Bad News: A Guide for Health Care Professions. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1992..
- 7Northwestern University. EPEC-EM: Education in Palliative and End-of-life Care. Available at: http://www.epec.net. Accessed Oct 16, 2010.