The Traumatic Brain Injury Research Network of Korea (TBI Network) is an ED-based clinical research network for traumatic brain injury was constructed in 2007 and, at present, seven EDs are participating to this network: Seoul National University Hospital, Dongkuk University Ilsan Hospital, Seoul National University Boramae Medical Center, Jeju National University Hospital, Gyeongsang National University Hospital, Gachon University Gil Hospital, and Seoul National University Bundang Hospital.
Comparison of Clinical Performance of Cranial Computed Tomography Rules in Patients With Minor Head Injury: A Multicenter Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 597–604, June 2011
How to Cite
Ro, Y. S., Shin, S. D., Holmes, J. F., Song, K. J., Park, J. O., Cho, J. S., Lee, S. C., Kim, S. C., Hong, K. J., Park, C. B., Cha, W. C., Lee, E. J., Kim, Y. J., Ahn, K. O., Ong, M. E. H. and for the Traumatic Brain Injury Research Network of Korea (TBI Network) (2011), Comparison of Clinical Performance of Cranial Computed Tomography Rules in Patients With Minor Head Injury: A Multicenter Prospective Study. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: 597–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01094.x
The Korean Centers for Disease Control and Prevention supported this study financially.
Presented at the European Congress on Emergency Medicine, Munich, Germany, September 2008.
The authors have no potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Supervising Editor: James E. Olson, PhD.
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received May 30, 2010; revisions received August 29, November 2, and December 6, 2010; accepted December 15, 2010.
- 2National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2000 emergency department summary. Adv Data. 2002; 327:1–27., .
- 13WHO-ICECI Coordination and Maintenance Group. Testing ICECI: Review and Filed Testing. Amsterdam: Consumer Safety Institute; September 2004. Available at: http://www.rivm.nl/who-fic/ICECI/ICECI_1-2_2004July.pdf. Accessed Mar 28, 2011.
- 14Obtaining consensus for the definition of “clinically important” brain injury in the CCC Study [abstract]. Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7:572., , , et al.