The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Outcome Measures for Emergency Medicine Residency Graduates: Do Measures of Academic and Clinical Performance During Residency Training Correlate With American Board of Emergency Medicine Test Performance?
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD/CDEM Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s2, pages S59–S64, October 2011
How to Cite
Frederick, R. C., Hafner, J. W., Schaefer, T. J. and Aldag, J. C. (2011), Outcome Measures for Emergency Medicine Residency Graduates: Do Measures of Academic and Clinical Performance During Residency Training Correlate With American Board of Emergency Medicine Test Performance?. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: S59–S64. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01116.x
Supervising Editor: John Burton, MD.
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received July 25, 2010; revision received January 14, 2011; accepted January 30, 2011.
- 1Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. ACGME Outcome Project Glossary. http://www.acgme.org/outcome/project/glossary2.asp#2. Accessed Mar 31, 2011.
- 2Outcome assessment in emergency medicine--a beginning: results of the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD) Emergency Medicine Consensus Workgroup on outcome assessment. Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15:267–77., , , et al.
- 6Correlation of emergency medicine residency training simulated oral Board examination scores with National ABEM Oral Examination scores [abstract]. Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15(Suppl 1):s54., , , , .
- 10Resident evaluation-subjective versus objective measures [abstract]. Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16(Suppl 1):s50., , , , .