Dr. Wen received a travel grant from Partners Healthcare. There are no other disclosures and no conflicts of interest.
Africa’s First Emergency Medicine Training Program at the University of Cape Town/Stellenbosch University: History, Progress, and Lessons Learned
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 868–871, August 2011
How to Cite
Wen, L. S., Geduld, H. I., Tobias Nagurney, J. and Wallis, L. A. (2011), Africa’s First Emergency Medicine Training Program at the University of Cape Town/Stellenbosch University: History, Progress, and Lessons Learned. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: 868–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01131.x
Supervising Editor: Mark Hauswald, MD.
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received March 7, 2011; revision received March 18, 2011; accepted March 18, 2011.
- 6State of emergency medicine in South Africa. Int J Emerg Med. 2007; 1:69–71., , .
- 7Emergency medicine. Contin Med Ed South Africa. 2004; 22:309–10..