On behalf of the Industry Relations Committee (Society for Academic Emergency Medicine), 2010–2011. Members: Deborah Diercks, Jim Tarrant, Robert Birkhahn, Terry Kowalenko, Liudvikas Jagminas, Christian Fromm, Jeffery Sankoff, Todd Larabee, and David Kramer.
Self-reported Financial Conflicts of Interest During Scientific Presentations in Emergency Medicine
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 977–980, September 2011
How to Cite
Birkhahn, R. H., Fromm, C., Larabee, T. and Diercks, D. B. (2011), Self-reported Financial Conflicts of Interest During Scientific Presentations in Emergency Medicine. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: 977–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01141.x
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Supervising Editor: James Adams, MD.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received November 11, 2010; revision received January 28, 2011; accepted January 28, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Les conflits d’intérêt dans les communications de pharmacie hospitalière en France : la route est encore longue, Annales Pharmaceutiques Françaises, 2013, 71, 3, 159, , ,
- 2Management of Conflicts of Interest in Cardiovascular Medicine, Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 2012, 55, 3, 258, , ,