Presented at the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD) Academic Assembly, San Diego, CA, March 2011; and the New England Regional Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) meeting, Hartford, CT, April 2011.
An Automated Procedure Logging System Improves Resident Documentation Compliance
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: CORD/CDEM Educational Advances Supplement
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s2, pages S54–S58, October 2011
How to Cite
Seufert, T. S., Mitchell, P. M., Wilcox, A. R., Rubin-Smith, J. E., White, L. F., McCabe, K. K. and Schneider, J. I. (2011), An Automated Procedure Logging System Improves Resident Documentation Compliance. Academic Emergency Medicine, 18: S54–S58. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01183.x
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Supervising Editor: John H. Burton, MD.
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received April 22, 2011; revision received June 24, 2011; accepted June 28, 2011.
- 1U.S. Government. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009/Division A/Title XIII. Available at: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009/Division_A/Title_XIII. Accessed Jul 28, 2011.
- 5Session 21--specialty update: emergency medicine. Accredidation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) 2011 Annual Education Conference. Nashville, TN, March 3–6, 2011., .
- 10Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Emergency Medicine Guidelines. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/RRC_110/110_guidelines.asp. Accessed Jul 28, 2011.
- 11Picis, Inc. Press Releases. Available at: http://www.picis.com/news/press_releases.aspx. Accessed Apr 20, 2011.
- 12New Innovations, Inc. News and Market Stats. Available at: http://www.new-innov.com/pub/news.aspx. Accessed Jul 28, 2011.