The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
The Technical Errors of Physicians Learning to Perform Focused Assessment With Sonography in Trauma
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 98–101, January 2012
How to Cite
Jang, T., Kryder, G., Sineff, S., Naunheim, R., Aubin, C. and Kaji, A. H. (2012), The Technical Errors of Physicians Learning to Perform Focused Assessment With Sonography in Trauma. Academic Emergency Medicine, 19: 98–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01242.x
Supervising Editor: Robert F. Reardon, MD.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Received March 7, 2011; revision received May 26, 2011; accepted June 22, 2011.
- 1ACEP Board of Directors. ACEP Policy Statement: Emergency Ultrasound Imaging Criteria Compendium. Available at: http://www.acep.org/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=32886. Accessed Oct 10, 2011.
- 4Focused abdominal sonography for trauma. J Emerg Med. 1998; 16:371..
- 6ACEP Board of Directors. American College of Emergency Physicians Policy Statement: Emergency Ultrasound Guidelines--2008. Available at: http://www.acep.org/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=32878. Accessed Oct 9, 2011.
- 7American College of Radiology Guidelines and Standards Committee of the Commission on Ultrasound. ACR-SPR-SRU Practice Guidelines for Performing and Interpreting Diagnostic Ultrasound Examinations. Available at: http://www.acr.org/secondarymainmenucategories/quality_safety/guidelines/us/us_performing_interpreting.aspx. Accessed Oct 9, 2011.
- 8Image quality: the essence of clinical ultrasonography. ACEP Emergency Ultrasound Section Newsletter. 2000; 5:1..