Presented at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine annual meeting, Boston, MA, June 2011.
Original Research Contribution
Diagnostic Characteristics of S100A8/A9 in a Multicenter Study of Patients With Acute Right Lower Quadrant Abdominal Pain
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Mills, A. M., Huckins, D. S., Kwok, H., Baumann, B. M., Ruddy, R. M., Rothman, R. E., Schrock, J. W., Lovecchio, F., Krief, W. I., Hexdall, A., Caspari, R., Cohen, B. and Lewis, R. J. (2012), Diagnostic Characteristics of S100A8/A9 in a Multicenter Study of Patients With Acute Right Lower Quadrant Abdominal Pain. Academic Emergency Medicine, 19: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01259.x
This study was funded by AspenBio Pharma, Inc. RC and BC are consultants for AspenBio Pharma, Inc. All authors’ institutions received funding for this study. RC owns shares in AspenBio Pharma, Inc. RJL has an ongoing consultancy relationship with AspenBio Parma, Inc.; remuneration is to his institution. The rest of the authors claim no further disclosures or conflicts of interest.
Supervising Editor: Richard Sinert, DO.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received April 5, 2011; revision received June 17, 2011; accepted June 25, 2011.
- 1National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2006 emergency department summary. Natl Health Stat Report. 2008:1–38., , , .
- 4US Government Accountability Office. Medicare Part B Imaging Services: Rapid Spending Growth and Shift to Physician Offices Indicate Need for CMS to Consider Additional Management Practices. Washington, DC: US Government Accountability Office, Publication GAO-08-452. Available at: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08452.pdf. Accessed Oct 25, 2011.