Presented at the New England Regional Society for Academic Emergency Medicine meeting, Hartford, CT, April 2011.
Point-of-care Focused Cardiac Ultrasound for the Assessment of Thoracic Aortic Dimensions, Dilation, and Aneurysmal Disease
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 244–247, February 2012
How to Cite
Andrew Taylor, R., Oliva, I., Van Tonder, R., Elefteriades, J., Dziura, J. and Moore, C. L. (2012), Point-of-care Focused Cardiac Ultrasound for the Assessment of Thoracic Aortic Dimensions, Dilation, and Aneurysmal Disease. Academic Emergency Medicine, 19: 244–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01279.x
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Supervising Editor: Timothy Jang, MD.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Received June 13, 2011; revision received August 1, 2011; accepted August 25, 2011.
- 1Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. State Emergency Department Databases (SEDD). Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/seddoverview.jsp. Accessed Nov 12, 2011.
- 2National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports, 1999-2007. Available at: http://webappa.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/leadcaus10.html. Accessed Nov 15, 2011.