Presented at the American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition, San Francisco, CA, October 2010.
Can Novice Sonographers Accurately Locate an Endotracheal Tube With a Saline-filled Cuff in a Cadaver Model? A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 361–364, March 2012
How to Cite
Uya, A., Spear, D., Patel, K., Okada, P., Sheeran, P. and McCreight, A. (2012), Can Novice Sonographers Accurately Locate an Endotracheal Tube With a Saline-filled Cuff in a Cadaver Model? A Pilot Study. Academic Emergency Medicine, 19: 361–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2012.01306.x
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Supervising Editor: Robert F. Reardon, MD.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received June 21, 2011; revision received September 23, 2011; accepted September 23, 2011.
- 7[Intraoperative monitoring of pressure within saline-filled, endotracheal tube cuff in adult patients undergoing CO2 laser laryngomicrosurgery]. Masui. 2002; 51:482–8., , , et al.
- 9The ability of EMS personnel to confirm endotracheal tube placement using ultrasound [abstract]. Prehosp Emerg Care. 2009; 13:98., , .