Keeping the Peace: A Tale of Murder and Morality in Postapartheid South Africa
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
©2008 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 243–263, November 2008
How to Cite
Ran-Rubin, M. (2008), Keeping the Peace: A Tale of Murder and Morality in Postapartheid South Africa. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 31: 243–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2008.00024.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!