Guantánamo and the Abuse of Presidential Power by Joseph Margulies
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 122–125, May 2010
How to Cite
Hirsch, S. F. (2010), Guantánamo and the Abuse of Presidential Power by Joseph Margulies. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 33: 122–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2010.01070.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!