Democratic Designs: International Intervention and Electoral Practices in Postwar Bosnia-Herzegovina by Kimberley Coles
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
©2010 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 384–386, November 2010
How to Cite
Brown, K. (2010), Democratic Designs: International Intervention and Electoral Practices in Postwar Bosnia-Herzegovina by Kimberley Coles. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 33: 384–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2010.01121.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!