Protecting Children, Preserving Families: Moral Conflict and Actuarial Science in a Problem of Contemporary Governance
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
©2011 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 33–50, May 2011
How to Cite
Scherz, C. (2011), Protecting Children, Preserving Families: Moral Conflict and Actuarial Science in a Problem of Contemporary Governance. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 34: 33–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2011.01137.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!