An Anthropology of War: Views from the Frontline edited by Alisse Waterston
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
©2011 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 187–190, May 2011
How to Cite
Johnston, B. R. (2011), An Anthropology of War: Views from the Frontline edited by Alisse Waterston. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 34: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2011.01150.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!