The Latino Threat: Constructing Immigrants, Citizens, and the Nation by Leo R. Chavez
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
©2012 by the American Anthropological Association
PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 145–147, May 2012
How to Cite
Núñez-Mchiri, G. G. (2012), The Latino Threat: Constructing Immigrants, Citizens, and the Nation by Leo R. Chavez. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, 35: 145–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1555-2934.2012.01188.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!