†Editor's note: This article is part one of a two-part series that explores the past, present, and future of the anthropology of consciousness as a discipline, and also how Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness might evolve to reflect these insights and methodological considerations. Our hope is that these articles initiate further dialogues about the future of our field and we encourage article submissions and letters to the editor that explore this topic.
The Future of a Discipline: Considering the ontological/methodological future of the anthropology of consciousness, Part I†
Toward a New Kind of Science and its Methods of Inquiry
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Consciousness
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–29, Spring 2010
How to Cite
SCHROLL, M. A. (2010), The Future of a Discipline: Considering the ontological/methodological future of the anthropology of consciousness, Part I. Anthropology of Consciousness, 21: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-3537.2010.01018.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!