Flying with the Vanishing Fairies: Typology of the Shamanistic Traditions of the Hunza
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Consciousness
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 159–187, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Csáji, L. K. (2011), Flying with the Vanishing Fairies: Typology of the Shamanistic Traditions of the Hunza. Anthropology of Consciousness, 22: 159–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-3537.2011.01048.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!