Ayahuasca Religions in Acre: Cultural Heritage in the Brazilian Borderlands
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Consciousness
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 87–102, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Labate, B. C. (2012), Ayahuasca Religions in Acre: Cultural Heritage in the Brazilian Borderlands. Anthropology of Consciousness, 23: 87–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-3537.2012.01058.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!