Official Disclaimer: Contribution of the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology. Not subject to copyright. Points of view in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Certain commercial equipment, instruments and materials are identified in order to specify experimental procedures as completely as possible. In no case does such identification imply a recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology nor does it imply that any of the materials, instruments or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. Sources of Support: National Institute of Justice funded this work in part through interagency agreement 2003-IJ-R-029 with the NIST Office of Law Enforcement Standards.
Genetics and Genomics of Core Short Tandem Repeat Loci Used in Human Identity Testing
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 253–265, March 2006
How to Cite
Butler, J. M. (2006), Genetics and Genomics of Core Short Tandem Repeat Loci Used in Human Identity Testing. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 253–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00046.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 25 April 2005; and in revised form 31 Aug. 2005; accepted 1 Oct. 2005; published 9 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!