*HortaPharm B.V. (the Netherlands) and Kenex Ltd. (Canada) provided controlled substances for research registered and permitted by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration and the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy with support from the David and Lucille Packard Foundation and the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station. The study was first presented at the Botanical Society of America Annual Meeting in 2004 at Snowbird, Utah.
Genetic Variation in Hemp and Marijuana (Cannabis sativa L.) According to Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms*
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 371–375, March 2006
How to Cite
Datwyler, S. L. and Weiblen, G. D. (2006), Genetic Variation in Hemp and Marijuana (Cannabis sativa L.) According to Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 371–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00061.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 17 Dec. 2005; and in revised form 21 July and 3 Oct. 2005; accepted 22 Oct. 2005; published 13 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!