Relationships Between Concentrations of Cocaine and Its Hydrolysates in Peripheral Blood, Heart Blood, Vitreous Humor and Urine
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 421–425, March 2006
How to Cite
Duer, W. C., Spitz, D. J. and McFarland, S. (2006), Relationships Between Concentrations of Cocaine and Its Hydrolysates in Peripheral Blood, Heart Blood, Vitreous Humor and Urine. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 421–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00063.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 03 April 2005; and in revised form 27 Aug. 2005; accepted 1 Oct. 2005; published 13 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!